Our revolutionary patent-pending leave-in beard conditioner.
Reuzel Beard Foam deodorizes your beard and absorbs quickly helping to tame and control. You’ll look well-maintained with a beard that’s incredibly soft and groomed. Formulated to sooth and condition your beard and the skin underneath to reduce itch, beardruff, promote thicker hair, tame rogue hairs, repair split ends, and to soften coarse hairs all while knocking out that funky smell.
Instantly makes your beard appear thicker, and keeps your beard moisturized throughout the day. Easy to work with leaving your beard and mustache full, soft, and healthy.
- Beard deodorizer
- Gives beard a healthy gloss while making it easier to trim and shape
- Softens coarse and rogue hairs
- Promotes itch-free beard growth
- Conditions and helps new growth
- Eliminates beardruff
How to Use: Dispense 2-4 pumps into palms and distribute evenly through a clean towel dried beard, mustache and face. Make sure to rub Reuzel Beard Foam into the skin, making sure to rub into the skin where your beard grows to nourish hair at the roots. Next, spread Reuzel Beard Foam through beard from root to tip using a wide tip comb to keep the beard soft and smelling fresh.
Once beard is dry, apply a small amount of Reuzel Beard Balm for shine and hold.
Definitely leaves the beard feeling clean and smelling great, good to whack in before bed or after a shower. Wouldn't recommend for keeping the strays in control as it doesn't hold well for that purpose, but can be easily supplemented with a bit of beard balm of choice.
+ comes out of the dispenser no problem whatsover
+ great scent as it goes into the beard
+ very nice application
+ leaves beard feeling notably softer
- limited control over beard (although it is not intended to have control, meant to be used with a beard balm)
- maybe not great value given recommendation 2 to 4 pumps and meant to be used in conjucnction with a beard shampoo and beard balm, however I find for a beard under 20mm long a single pump is sufficient if used with beard balm etc
+ summary: great product, would definetely recommend and use again